21 Oct Simple cookies recipe for beginners
Today I will cook for you some cookies recipe, simple as never before, which are made in just 10 minutes (excluding cooking). The cookies I am about to offer you are fine to prepare at the last moment (maybe we have no idea what sweet to prepare for after dinner and guests are about to arrive) but they are also ideal for those who are beginners in the kitchen and have a great desire learn. In short, let’s see how to prepare these simple and quick cookies.
Identity Card of the Recipe
- Calories per serving
- Easy difficulty
- Doses for 8 people
- Preparation 22 minutes
- Low cost
- Note 10 minutes + 12 minutes for cooking
For 30-35 cookies
- 250 g of white flour of type 00
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 pinch of salt
- grated rind of untreated lemon
- 20 g (1 medium) of egg yolks
- 60 g (1 medium) of eggs
- 50 g of butter
- 100 g of sugar
- To sprinkle
- About 20 g of powdered sugar
- Wooden spoon
- Baking paper
- Rolling pin
- Cut biscuits
- Baking plates
- Sift the flour and pour it into a bowl with sugar, a pinch of salt, baking powder, and grated lemon zest.
- Now combine the wet ingredients, i.e. an egg, yolk, and the melted butter in the microwave or in a bain-marie. Mix well, first with a spoon then by hand, possibly adding a couple of tablespoons of water to make processing easier.
- Turn on the oven to 180 ° C.
- Line 2 baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
- Sprinkle the pastry board with a little flour and roll out the dough with the help of a rolling pin until it is about 4 mm thick. It is not necessary to let the dough rest before rolling it out. With the appropriate pastry cutter, obtain many cookies with the desired shape: flower, heart, star, circle, etc.
- Place the biscuits in the oven plate, taking care to space them slightly from each other to prevent them from sticking together when they swell during cooking.
- Bake at 180 ° C and bake for 12 minutes, until the surface is slightly golden.
- Remove the plates from the oven and allow to cool completely before removing the cookies.
- Remove the cookies and sprinkle them with powdered sugar before serving.
Nutritional values and Health Comment on the recipe
Simple and Fast cookies are dry pastry sweets. It is a preparation characterized by an average nutritional intake, with a prevalence of complex carbohydrates, and an abundant portion of simple sugars, a fair (but not excessive) amount of lipids, and little protein.
Simple and Fast cookies have a breakdown of fatty acids that tend to saturated ones; the amount of cholesterol is relevant and the fibers are not many. Ultimately, Simple and Fast Biscuits are NOT dieted foods or foods that lend themselves to nutritional therapies for overweight, type 2 diabetes mellitus, r hyperlipemia. Simple and Fast cookies can be consumed in medium portions of about 30g (100kcal) to be consumed preferably in conjunction with breakfast or secondary meals.
- Nutritional values (100 g)
- Calories: 342 Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 60.30 g
- Protein: 7.70 g
- Fat: 9.40 g
- of which saturates: 5.40g
- Cholesterol: 118.00 mg
- of which monounsaturated: 3.20g
- of which polyunsaturated: 0.80 g
- Fiber: 1.40 g